The Application Response Time, at the top left-side of your Catchafire dashboard, can help you understand whether or not your organization is responding to volunteer applications in a timely manner. We encourage you to respond to volunteer applications within 3 business days.
What is my Application Response Time?
Response Time is based on the number of days between a Volunteer's application submittal and first response from your organization. A response to an application includes any the following actions:
- Clicking the Schedule Interview button on a volunteer's application
- Clicking the Pass button on a volunteer's application
- Clicking the Start Project button on a volunteer's application
- Clicking the Cancel Project button (if you've decided you no longer need the project)
We encourage your colleagues to respond to applications as quickly as possible, so your organization can maintain a high response time! Your Application Response Time is based on the activity of all Volunteer Managers on your organization's Catchafire profile.
What happens if I don't respond to my volunteer applications?
If you do not respond within 3 business days, our system will start sending you reminders so you can increase your application response time. Unresponsive after several weeks, may result in the cancellation of your listing so we can let applicants know to look for other opportunities.
- Your Application Response Time is not visible to potential volunteers, and don't currently affect your ability to match on a project or call. No need to stress if it dips lower than you'd like. You can always bring it back up over time.